About ATB Plan Manager
Organising your NDIS plan and keeping your paperwork in order can be time-consuming and sometimes confusing. We can work with you to take away the burden of your administration, allowing you to concentrate on running your life.
As registered NDIS Providers and Plan Managers, our staff at ATB Plan Manager are familiar with all NDIS rules and can help you manage your NDIS plan while you get on with your life.
We love to see our clients thrive and we will work with you to this end – your peace of mind is our goal.
Acting as your NDIS plan manager, we partner with you to manage your funds (money) in your plan and pay for your service / supplier swiftly.
ATB Plan Manager will:
- Process your invoices.
- Collect the fees from your NDIS fund.
- Pay directly to your provider.
- We reconcile your funding to match your portal each month and can provide up to date reports if needed.
Once you accept your NDIS service invoice, we will upload your invoice matching the fee against the current price guide and pay your service. Our fast payment method will free up your time and give you back your time to let you get on with life.
Need more assistance? Let me know what you need and you may be surprised how you can make a difference with your NDIS funding. We look forward to supporting you and your NDIS funding plan.
Our mission is to inspire, support and service the community. We aid in strengthening our participant’s abilities and we support them in achieving their goals.
As a participant you need to know you are in a supportive environment and we commit to providing a high quality service. We align with the National Disability Insurance Service requirements and we continually improve our services using customer feedback and Work Health and Safety guidelines to ensure that we support your requirements and provide a high quality and responsive service.
Our Vision is to provide:
- Quality of Life – General well-being of individuals and communities.
- Understanding – Understanding you and your importance in life.
- Empowerment – Taking charge of your own life and helping others to succeed.
- Success – Being proud of your goals and achievements.
- Trust – In yourself, believe in yourself, you can conquer anything you want to achieve.